We're all happy for some sunshine — but remember, a little goes a long way so don't forget to protect yourself.
1. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Sunscreen: This non-greasy formula offers great coverage for everyday use on your face and neck (the tinted version is awesome, but will rub off on clothes).
2. Tuuci Ocean Master Shade: A big price tag, but absolutely worth it. These umbrellas are incredibly strong and will not bend to tough weather. For rooftop spaces, we never use any other brand. The cantilever models are an even bigger splurge, but are the best-rated on the market. 3. Tilley LTM5 AIRFLO Hat: Gender neutral and available in lots of colors, this foldable, washable, ventilated hat is ideal for working or hiking.
1. Tropicsport Reef-Friendly Sunscreen: Excellent protection for beach/swim days or long hours in the yard, this sunscreen is free of both oxybenzone and octinoxate, common ingredients that have been proven to damage to coral reefs.
2. Safavieh White Market Umbrella with Steel Frame: Reasonably priced and smartly styled, this umbrella has a steel frame and a tilt option that makes it ideal for throwing shade over a chaise or patio table. We are especially fond of the brown + white combo.
3. Roll-Up Straw Visor: Black piping adds a bit of polish to an otherwise casual and practical visor that is lightweight, broad-brimmed, easy to adjust, and foldable.